Wednesday, August 23, 2006

WHERE AM I?

For the 3 of you who check this blog reguarly and wonder where I am, let me tell you. This Friday night I have a HUGE fantasy football draft. It's the same bunch of guys I have done a league with for a couple of years and this year will be Year 1 of a Keeper League. Each team will carry over 5 players to next years team. I drew the rather unlucky pick #4 so I don't get any of the Big 3 RB's this year and Portis separated his shoulder which makes my pick even more difficult. As of right now, it looks like Reggie Bush is my man. Am I nuts? Let me know. Remember, it's a keeper league and I'll have Reggie for the next 10 years. Anyway, in case you are wondering why I haven't posted anything this week it is because I am preparing for Friday night. Fantasy Football is a wonderful thing.

4 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Vitamin Z said...

You are a true fantasy dork. I am quickly becoming one, but fail to see the worth of hours of research when with one knee injury your whole team is screwed for the season. I also had the #4 pick tonight in our draft. I was wavering between Peyton and Tiki. I took Tiki. Here is the rest of my team (the big guns) I feel pretty good about it:

1. Tiki Barber
2. Donavan McNabb
3. Julius Jones
4. Jeremy Shockey
5. Thomas Jones
6. Larry Fitzgerald
7. Michael Vick

Let me know what you think.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Noah Braymen said...

Thanks be to God that I have never gotten into this:)

I love your blog Michael!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Zach Kapfer said...

The way the league is set up, you may want to have the Saint's defence so when Reggie gets his special team toachdowns, you will actually get the points.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Thanks for keeping your adoring public up to date Big Mike! :)

Yes, you're nuts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home